Before using Jego's Services, you must agree to this AUP(Acceptable Use Policy), and you agree to require your end users to comply with this AUP. Jego reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time, without any obligation to notify you.
According to your Service Release Agreement, Jego may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Services if your behavior violates (or is suspected of violating) this AUP, or if your End Users violate (or are suspected of violating) this AUP.
This page is used to inform users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Jego.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Prohibited Unlawful & Prohibited Uses
As part of the terms of using Jego services, you and your end users may not use the services provided by Jego for any unlawful purpose. You and your end-users may not use anything that could potentially damage, disable, overload or otherwise impair any of the Jego Services provided by a third party. You and your end users may not attempt to obtain any information in any way that is not provided by the Service.
Use of Service
The purpose of this service is to enable you and your end users to communicate with others via the Internet, and you agree to the proper use of the Service (and not as a restriction), for example, you and your end users will not do the following.
- Use the Services to connect to illegal contests, gambling, illegal lotteries, send spam or any duplicate and unsolicited messages.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity).
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, transport or transmit any defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful content, such as child pornography or virtual child pornography.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hatred or violence against a person or because of their racial, religious or ethnic affiliation.
- Violate copyright or trademark laws (privacy/publicity rights),unless you own the copyright or have all the necessary permissions to do so.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, in a manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party through the provision of the Services.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-based malicious programs designed to delete or damage files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the property of others.
- Download or post any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary names, or labels of origin or source of any software or other material contained in the uploaded files.
- Behavior beyond reasonable limits to the extent that it interferes with the enjoyment of the Service by other users.
- Violate any of the Terms or other guidelines that may apply to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Create a fake identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Create and operate a TOR node.
- Scan and sniff the ports of other web hosts for any reason, unless this is permitted in writing by the other party.
- Perform any type of BitTorrent downloading, unless specifically stated in a service to allow such behavior.
- Use in a way that does not meet the subscription usage conditions (e.g. using a personal type of subscription package within an organisation or business).
Jego reserves the right to disclose any information at any time, when such information is required by law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, delete or refuse to post any information or materials. Doing so, in whole or in part, is in Jego's sole discretion.
Jego does not control or endorse any content, messages or information found in the Services. Therefore, Jego expressly refuses to take any responsibility and does not serve any behaviors or problems arising from your participation.
When your service consumes excessive resources, such as high-traffic downloads, PT/BT, Jego reserves the right to limit the resources available to you at any time in order to ensure proper use by other users of that node.
Jego has no obligation to monitor the Services, however, Jego reserves the right to review any Services and materials posted to Jego and to remove Services and Content in its sole discretion, Jego reserves the right to terminate all or part of its Services and related services or restrict access to them at any time in its sole discretion and Jego has no obligation to inform you, and we have no obligation to perform any subsequent maintenance once the service is terminated for use in violation of this AUP.
Jego will immediately terminate any service that is deemed to be sending spam or a large number of unsolicited emails, without any obligation to restore it.
Jego respects intellectual property rights and asks our customers to do the same, if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, or if we believe that your content infringes the intellectual property rights of others, please provide Jego with the following information:
- Obtain an electronic or handwritten signature of an individual representing the owner of a copyright license or other intellectual property interest.
- Copyrighted works, or descriptions in which you claim infringement of other intellectual property rights.
- Material describing the services you claim are being infringed.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- Through your representations, you have a good faith belief that the disputed content is not authorized by the owner or agent of the work or authorized by law.
- A statement that can certify that the above information is correct and that you are the owner, agent, legal representative or authorized person of the copyright or intellectual property right, work, or other information.
Notice & Remove
Jego reserves the right to remove services and content at any time that are deemed to be infringing or for which a claim of infringement has been received.
Jego reserves the right at any time to block access to the infringing content or any allegedly fact-based infringing content by disabling access or removing the content.
Jego is a fast, free, secure, and stable browser extension for scientific internet access that helps users break through internet censorship and access foreign websites and applications. With Jego, users can easily access blocked websites and applications in various fields such as social networking, entertainment, academics, news, e-commerce, gaming, video, and music to obtain more comprehensive information and resources, and improve work and study efficiency and quality.